A Brief History
Founder PAABI established on October 2, 1970, by deed of Notary bebasa DL SH. No. 103 dated March 28, 1974. Figures PAABI founders are still active in the community include automotive figures: Ir Suhari Sargo Hadi Topobroto Former Chairman PAABI since its inception, there has been a change of Chairman Periodically. The names of former Chairman PAABI is as follows. :
- A.Y. Mokoginta – retired Lt. Gen. (1972 – 1974)
- Dandy Kadarsan – Major General (1974 – 1984)
- Moh. Sisman (1984 – 1985)
- Hadi S. Topobroto (1985 – 1987)
- Purnadi Djojosudirdjo (1987 – 1991)
- Subianto Hadiwarsito (1991 – 1994)
- D. Soewardi (1994 – 2004)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As stated in the articles of the Basic PAABI, PAABI founding purpose is:
- In general, the Union aims to participate actively in the development of the State.
- In particular the Association aims:
- Fostering cooperation and strengthen the relationship between the enterprise members.
- Is a vehicle for member companies to collaborate, communicate and consult with the government, either directly or through the Chamber of Commerce (Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Indonesia)
- Fight for business interests of its members
- Business continuity defend its members
- PAABI have a working basis, which is stipulated in the Articles of Association and Households, in accordance with Notary bebasa DL SH 103 Dated March 28, 1974
- Statutes are never updated in accordance with the circumstances at the time, through the plenary and the decision has been made aktenya, the Notary Act Juliner Idris SH No. 7. Dated June 13, 1999
PAABI existence amidst Other Association.
- PAABI is a member of Indonesian Chamber of Commerce, since 1972 with No. SK. P / 1243 / KL? SA / 1972
- PAABI incorporated in Automobile Federation (FO), a federation of similar associations, whose members include GAIKINDO, Giam, AISI, GAMA, IATO
- Automotive Federation itself, is a member of ASEAN Automotive Federation (FAA)
CLASSIFICATION OF HEAVY EQUIPMENT
- In accordance with the provisions, SAE, all the Bantu equipment that uses a powerful motor of the above 5kW, including truck type vehicle (Commerce) with GVW over 20 tons and special vehicles.
- In a period of approximately ten (10) years, the general public tends to prefer the term of the EQUIPMENT HEAVY EQUIPMENT BIG. In this case PAABI had planned to change its name to “Association of Indonesian Heavy Equipment Sole Agent”. However unttuk meanwhile, still using the name corresponding Articles of establishment.